Ever wondered why people come into our studio for a boudoir shoot? We have clients of all ages and sizes and each has their own reason for getting a shoot. Here are the top 5 reasons to book a luxury boudoir photo shoot:
1. Milestone birthday. Are you turning 30, 40, 50 or even 60 or 70? Book a boudoir photo shoot to remember this special milestone birthday. These birthdays only come around once in a lifetime!
2. Anniversary. If you’ve been together 1, 5, 10 or even 25 years, every anniversary is worth celebrating. One of our clients wrote us, “When I gave my husband a boudoir album for our anniversary, he was floored! He was surprised that I would even get boudoir photos done, but he was even more surprised by how beautifully the images turned out. He said it was the best gift he has ever received. It’s the most memorable anniversary gift of our marriage.”
3. Wedding. You’re already getting glammed up for your big day, why not get a boudoir shoot done while you’re at it? To make your shoot extra special, bring some of your bridal accessories with you: white lacy lingerie, your wedding shoes, your veil, your garter – and don’t forget to wear your engagement ring!
4. Girls Weekend. Get a few of your girlfriends together and come into the studio for a boudoir shoot. Yes, there will be free bubbly for everyone!
5. Celebrate YOU! Maybe you’ve recently lost weight or gotten a new tattoo. Maybe you’re in a new relationship or you’ve survived cancer or moved to a new town or gotten a new job. Whatever the reason, you deserve to celebrate! Boudoir shoots aren’t just for brides! Booking a boudoir shoot is guaranteed to make you feel gorgeous, powerful and confident.
We look forward to seeing you at the Bedhead Studio!