Your big photo shoot with Bedhead Boudoir is right around the corner – here are 7 getting ready tips to ensure you have the best experience possible!
1. Decide beforehand how you plan to use the images from your boudoir shoot. Do you want to give an album as a gift? Purchase a Secret Closet Canvas for your man to hang behind his work clothes? Knowing how the images are going to be used will help you and your photographer to make the most of your session!
2. Get your nail and toes done! It’s one of those small details that can make a big impact. A piece of chipped nail polish can ruin a perfect photo, and sometimes a simple pose with your fingers delicately positioned in the right place is oh so sexy!
3. Get ready with waxing, shaving, tanning, teeth whitening, etc. While this is all optional (we love the natural look too!), if you feel more glamorous when you’ve prepped, then go for it!
4. Bring lingerie and outfits that you feel AMAZING in! This may mean that it’s time to go shopping! You want to make sure what you’re wearing fits perfectly, enhances all the features you want to show off and is comfortable to pose and move around in. Bring several outfits that you can choose from on the day of your shoot. At Bedhead, we like our clients to have a variety of looks in their image gallery, so we always encourage ladies to bring more rather than less!
5. Check out some inspiration images on Pinterest, blogs or other online sites. Feel free to bring your favorite images to Bedhead. While we cannot always perfectly recreate a photo from another photographer (you want to pose in a unicorn outfit on top of a pick-up truck in a redwood forest??), we will absolutely do our best to match the vibe and posing of your inspiration images.
6. Be active and eat healthy. You want to feel your absolute best the day of your Bedhead Boudoir shoot, so start a few weeks in advance and drink extra water, eat plenty of fruit and veggies. And don’t drink much alcohol the night before. The better you feel, the more confident you’ll feel the day of your shoot.
7. Come with confidence. This is the day that celebrates everything that makes you beautiful. Believe in yourself and come ready to have a fun and an amazing experience.